Steven P. Sonnenberg – Retired from Practicing Law December 2016
Born St. Louis, Missouri, 1948.
Retired December 31, 2016
- Steve Sonnenberg practiced law in the area of Customs and International Trade from 1974 to 2016, faithfully serving clients before the United States governmental agencies and the various Customs related courts. He retired to California then retired his license to practice law before the Illinois Bar at the end of 2016.
- Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, Illinois (BA. 1970)
- Illinois Institute of Technology/Chicago-Kent College of Law (JD 1974)
Speaker / Moderator:
- University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law, Salzburg, Austria Campus, Seminar
- The Aftermath of GATT
- Joint International Business Council MidAmerica, Customs Brokers and Foreign Freight Forwarders Association of Chicago, US Customs Service Audit Workshop
- American Association of Exporters and Importers Seminar- Importing Techniques and Pitfalls
- Frequent moderated and lectured with regard to various topics concerning all aspect of Customs and International Trade Law.